expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, July 31, 2015

Pasqually

Dream 7/31/2015



My friend Robby and I walk up the basement stairs to the first-floor landing.

On the right side of the stairs are shelves of stuffed animals. We observe them as we walk. Three of them are six feet tall and still in their box. I point out that these were won by our friend Tim. Behind them is a stuffed animal twice their size, about twelve or thirteen feet tall. I show Robby the one that I added to the collection. It sits on a shelf near the door upstairs. I call him Chuck E. Cheese but his real name is Pasqually, a little Italian chef with a full mustache. He is by far my favorite.

Before our eyes, the toys come to life. I have a gorilla at my feet that wants to be held. The six-foot animals are looking at me. I raise my hands, growl, and beat my chest. They become angry and try to escape their boxes but they only tumble over. Robby wants to stay but I don't. I've seen enough. I escape through the upstairs door. The gorilla tries to follow me. I can't get the door closed without squishing him. I nudge him with my foot through the door before trying to close it. I have to do this a few times before it finally works.

I am met by a grumpy, old man. He wants to go to the basement. I let him through. He probably won't enjoy his trip down. Dream ends.

I wake up

"The road to hell is paved with unbought stuffed animals." -Ernest Hemingway


4 comments :

  1. I am quite tired. So, do you know hoodohoodlumsrevenge on YouTube, you should submit this to him. It is a bit ridiculous, not bad. But it could be an improved Creepypasta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I don't know him but I'll definitely check him out. Yeah, you're right, it has that creepiness factor to it that could make a good Creepypasta. I had a dream once, it's on here as "Dark Hallways" and it's one of the creepiest dreams I've had. I also think that one would make a good scary story.

      Delete
  2. But I also like the image of the kind and gentle Pasqually. I feel like he could tuck me in and make a pizza the next morning and give it to me as breakfast in bed.

    ReplyDelete