expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Highway To Hell

Dream 7/21/2015



My friends and I are relaxing in a green field on Halloween.

     A beautiful but strange lady comes out of nowhere and asks for two volunteers for a dangerous mission. She makes it sound like we are running guns. She asks each of us if we are fans of AC/DC. She picks my friend, Jordan, and me. Jordan is the leader of the dangerous mission. Our assignment is to sell illegal copies of AC/DC's album, "Highway To Hell."

     We jump into a school bus and drive down the road to where my Jeep Wrangler is parked. Jordan drops me off. He then drives through a small pond to get to the parking lot on the other side. I meet him over there. We sell the albums to a group of kids.

     Jordan tells me to take my Jeep and get back to the lady as fast as I can. I take off. I get onto the highway but discover I am on the wrong side of the road. I quickly correct my mistake. I make it back to the green field.

     When Jordan returns, the lady pays us. She pays Jordan $100,000. She pays me a stack of food stamps. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment