expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Behind The Chaos

Dream 7/26/2015



My mom, both my sisters and I are at a football game but we're all sitting in different areas.

     I see a friend of mine, Seth, and I go down to sit with him. My brother is playing in the game and at one point scored more points than all the other players. My family is proud of him.

     Suddenly, all of the stands and bleachers begin to collapse. I watch as the crowds of people disperse in every direction. Chaos ensues. I search quickly for my family members. I find my mom and one of my sisters, but Kristen, the other sister is still missing.

     We stop by the gift shop. I tell my mom, "at least my brother had a good moment," I hold in my hands a t-shirt with my brothers face on it and the score that he accumulated during the game. In the sky, near the field is a spaceship. I know that it's behind the chaos. I wonder if that is where my sister is being held. I fly up to the ship. I search it but I don't find her. Dream ends.

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment