expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, September 6, 2019

White Wedding




My sister is getting married, and I am in the wedding. We stay at a hotel the night before the big day. My dad and his side of the family is staying at the same hotel but are not there yet. Something I do causes the electricity in the building to go out. My dad arrives at that time. The person at the front desk cannot give them a room because of the lack of electricity. My dad and the rest of the family must travel back to their homes. I can sense my dad's anger with me.

The next day, we travel to a picturesque town where the wedding is taking place. On a bridge over a river is a giant banner with my sister and her fiance's face on it. Half of the placard has fallen into the water. It's the half that shows my sister's face.

At the wedding hall, I am getting dressed in my suit. My mom's side of the family arrives. I see my recently deceased grandma with them. I am in shock, but I find out that they hired someone to play my grandma for the day. Once I talk to my fake grandma, I can tell that it's someone else. She sounds like her, but her look is not the same.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment