expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Terror In The Towers




    I'm at the top of one of the WTC towers. Most people have evacuated due to a plane crashing into the building. I still see a young woman sitting at a table and one or two others roaming about. A helicopter drops a terrorist into the building. We play a game of cat and mouse for a bit. I become anxious when the terrorist is near the young woman sitting at the table. The first time, he doesn't see her but when he is near her again, I know that he sees her. I yell at him to draw his attention to me. We fight with guns. I have a pistol. I shoot him.

    When the terrorist is dead and no one else is around. I plan to make my way to ground level. I open two doors and find a room full of terrorists. I grab a machine gun and mow them down but many of them aren't affected by the bullets. One man leads me on a chase through the upper hallways and offices of the tower. He has a small bird. I shoot at the bird but cannot hit it. The terrorist mocks me for missing.

    We have seventy minutes before the tower collapses. My friend, an older gentleman starts down the stairs. 100+ stories. We finally make it to the bottom level with 12 minutes left until demolition. The man says that he needs to go to the gift shop and get some new clothes because he doesn't want to meet my family looking the way he does. We go down a set of stairs to the gift shop. Many others are shopping. In an instant, the whole world begins to shake. I find a door that leads into an underground chamber. Many others and I run into it. We see the ceiling of the chamber sink in. We keep running through the chambers until we make it outside. I find my family.


I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment