expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Red Door



I have left my job at Westrock to go back to school. I study banking and when I am done, I travel to my dad's work to offer my services. It's been a while since I've seen him last. He's gained weight and no longer is he donning stylish jeans but rather baggy farmers clothes. I am happy to see him. We hug and I tell him that I'm looking for a job. He gladly offers me one. I will be his recycling company's newest banker.

I explore my new workplace. I find myself on the rooftop opposite my work. The roof has a bridge that leads to the next building. I cross it. I enter a corridor that leads to one red door. There is a screen in which many words are flashing at random. At one point the screen spells "potato chip." It's revealed to my mind that this is a place where the rich and famous mingle. The screen is now telling me the exit the premises. I do so.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment