expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, January 4, 2020

The Island of Horrors




I've bought a ticket for the Titanic. While on the ship, I grab onto an airplane and ride it up to the sky. I let go and freefall to earth. Before I hit the ground, I type into the computer /home. When I type this, I appear back on the Titanic. I freefall from the airplane several times and then reappear on the giant ocean liner. I call my sister to tell her about how good it feels to fall from the sky at such an incredible speed.

The ship starts to sink. Everyone panics. The passengers get dropped off at a location. I stay on board. I suggest that we search for land so that we can live in a cave. The captain finds land. It's a large island. The ship can only transport a handful of passengers at a time.

On the island, they are building giant buildings to house everyone from the ship. I explore. I find my assigned room. There is a girl with short, blonde hair in the room. She is a friend. The rest of our roommates have yet to arrive.

I walk with my friends around the island. My friend Jose points at an area of water near the coast and tells me to never swim there because the tide is too strong. He tells me about one of the passengers who ventured to that area and they found him with a slit throat.

I see a light in the sky. It can't be an airplane because the year is 1912. I take out my smartphone and zoom into the light so I can take a picture. While zoomed in, I see another island with people living on it. I zoom in and see a few people sitting at a pub. I become scared when one of the people turns and looks right at me. I am miles away. They can't possibly see me with human eyes.

I move the camera around and look at other areas of the island. I see a hideous humanoid creature peaking its head over a hill. He is looking right at me. The creature begins running toward us. We scatter in fear. I run to my room and hide. The creature is at my door. I lock it and hold it closed. I look behind me, there is nothing. I look back at the door. I look behind me again, there is nothing. When I look back at the door, there are two people pointing toward the door. The door swings open and the demon stands before me.

Demons chase the passengers throughout the island. Most are killed. One demon has stilts for arms. I learn a truth. If you don't look the demon in the eyes, they cannot hurt you. I walk through the town that we built. I see no one. I walk over to an area where the demons and their minions are waiting for me. I look at the ground as I approach. They taunt me but never hurt me. I knight appears within the meeting place. He is pure white. The demons fear him.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment