expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Friday, February 9, 2018

Chills and Thrills

Dream 2/9/2018



I am working at a nursing home. It is pitch black at night, and I am scared. The next day, I quit.

A few friends and I walk across a snow-laden field. On the other side, we find and kill four teenagers. We cross the area back to our home. We hope that we are not detected by the police.

An ocean lies near our house. My mom and I swim around the sea. She tells me about someone she passed in the water, which was drowning. When we swim that direction, we see a lifeguard saving the man's life. The ocean is only 50 yards long. Hotels are lining the other side of the water.

We walk down a beach on the other side. My brother-in-law points toward the horizon where fireworks are exploding in the night sky. Down the beach is a thrill ride. Two giant swings that hold around twenty people each are lifted back and then released. It's similar to Skyhawk at Cedar Point. We watch as the two swings go back and forth. One swing gets out of control and almost crashes into the side beam.

We find our seats on the swing. As we wait, I sing Rainbow Connection. The ride is just about to start, and I realize that my belt is not buckled. As the countdown begins, I race to get strapped in correctly, so I don't die. I can't remember anything else that happens next. I can't even remember the thrill. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment