expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Sleepover

Dream 12/22/2016




I'm at a sleepover at my friend Aaron's house. Around ten other guys are there as well.

Most of the night we hang out in his room playing video games. I wake up the next morning and the room is empty, I can tell that everyone is in the living room. I get up and join them. They are playing Pokemon, the video game. They constantly switch turns with each other. There is a Japanese boy on the couch next to me trying to hold my hand. I don't know who he is.

While we're playing, I look out the window and realize that I parked my Jeep too much in the road and I'm afraid that someone will hit it. I head back to the bedroom to find my clothes. I search for an hour for my brown cargo pants and my gray t-shirt, but am unable to find them. Eventually I give up and go outside with the clothes I have on. I walk up to a red Jeep but it is not mine. I start walking back to the house and Aaron's sister and her friend tell me that they towed my Jeep because I did not have the required neck brace for the vehicle. I shoot out a few expletives and head back inside.

Aaron's mom is giving us all rides home. "You're gonna drive me all the way to my house?" I ask. She says that she will, that it's only five miles away. Everyone laughs. Shes mistaken. That's my old house, now I live two hours away, but I don't tell her that. We get into the van. It's packed with everyone inside. Aaron can't fit, so he hangs on to the outside. As his mom gets the car up to high speeds, Aaron can no longer hang on and he falls off, his face slams against the ground. As we speed off, I feel like I can see him get up, but it's very far away, I could be wrong.

As we ride in the van, I start singing "Maybe This Christmas" and Josh, the boy next to me, starts to sing the harmony parts. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment