expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Boogeyman

A Dream From My Past



Eerie noises are coming from the bedroom closet. The kids are trembling under their sheets. Suddenly, something comes from the closet and snatches the children and drags them into the darkness.

My brother-in-law and I chase them down. We discover a world behind my closet. We walk into places where we should not be. We run into a giant with strange, glowing eyes. He looks like Sid Vicious from WWE. Camera crews and reporters follow him. He talks about kids. I pull a loaded gun and shoot him. It doesn't effect him. He tells us that we're not allowed back here anymore.

We stop by the front desk. The secretary asks if we are gay or equal partners. I tell her I'm not gay. I ask her what she thinks a woman is. She says if she wants to be a woman she must become a witch. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment