expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Red Balloon

Dream 8/30/2016



My sister, brother-in-law, nephews and me are driving a pickup truck down the road that runs past my childhood church.

My sister and nephews are in the cab of the truck, while I sit in the bed and my brother-in-law, Chad, is floating, crossed legged, down the road behind us. I hold a red balloon by the string in my hands. I slowly release the string little bits at a time until I am at the end. The balloon catches the wind and begins to pull me out of the truck.

A white car is driving right behind Chad and is annoyed at the pace we are going. It speeds up and swerves around us like a drunk, crazy person. I let go of my balloon. My sister stops the truck. I jump out and chase the car as far as I can screaming, "You piece of shit! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" The car drives off into the distance.

I begin to walk back when I see Chad lying lifeless on the pavement. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment