expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Carrey Me Home

Dream 8/17/2016




I'm sitting at a picnic table with Jim Carrey. I tell him that my mom loves the movies "Ace Ventura: Pet Detective" and "Dumb and Dumber."

With a confused look on his face, he asks, "so which of my movies do conservatives like?" I tell him the two I already mentioned. He continues, "and liberals?" I know the answer but I can't remember the title. I fumble my words for a moment when Jimbo realizes the answer. "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind," he says, still a confused look on his face.

Jim and I enter a building where a reception is currently happening. I coach him, "now remember, go up there and do some dialogue from 'Dumb and Dumber.'"

Suddenly, Jim turns into my friend, Joel, and the reception turns into a quiet funeral. Joel gets up on the stage and starts in on his comedy routine, "When the goin' gets goin'," he says, "you gotta keep on goin'." Dream ends

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment