expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Planes Walker

Dream 8/2/2016




The town I live in doesn't have any automobiles. A few friends and I build a life-sized, working tie fighter out of paper. When it's finished I fly it down a country road toward the gate to another dimension. I stop right before the gate and meet with some friends.

A buddy of mine complains that his tie fighter isn't accurate enough. We all walk through the gate, which looks like many trees huddled together. As we go, I look up and it looks as if every ray of sun has gathered in one spot. My friend tells me not to go to the sun spot, if I do, I will die like all the others. We make it to the other side. It doesn't look much different than where I came from. Fields of green and gold. I see a few farm houses off in the distance. I think I am in Vermont. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment