expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, March 5, 2016

Deja Vu

Nightmare 3/4/16




A group of twenty to thirty people are having a get together in a house near the highway.

There is no road that connects the highway directly to the house. You must take a back road. The people gather. A monster is coming. Evil is coming. He is 11'7. The face he wears is not his own. He wields a rusty chainsaw. His fantasy is blood. I have deja vu. I know this feeling. I've been here before. I know he is coming. If I were to walk outside the house right now, I would see him trodding up the dirt road. I have to get out. I run out of the house and toward the highway. Cars drive up and down. I don't need a ride, I just need to get away. I run down the highway and never stop.

Later, I hear that the monster found the house. He killed everyone in it. Dream ends.

I wake up


(That same night, I'm not even kidding, my mom had the following dream.)


"We gather in our house. The family is all here. A monster is coming. He has blades for fingers. He wants to murder us. The second oldest nephew, Owen, somehow gets outside the house and runs. We have to get him before the monster does. We chase after Owen. The monster keeps coming." Dream ends.

No comments :

Post a Comment