expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Gang Wars

Dream 3/24/2016




Several teams come together to battle it out.

     We gather in my old church in Virginia. I am a team leader. At one point, all teams rush out into a cornfield and run from each other. We make it all the way to West Virginia. We will be coming out to the corn every day for the foreseeable future. I have a conversation with my friend, Lynch. He tells me that he has been to every state except for Maine. We talk about the harsh, cold Maine ocean water. I ask if that is the north Atlantic. He says it is. Lynch says, "it has salt in it so you know it's cold." I ask him if he and Jordan have been preparing to do the polar bear challenge. He says, "no."

     Each leader has to drive their team around. My license was suspended. I tell the main person in charge that I cannot be a leader anymore. I ask if their is any team that needs one more. Lynch raises his hand. I'm put on his team.

     I need some water. I look and finally find three water coolers. I push the knob on one and milk comes out. I hate milk. I've hated milk ever since I can remember. My mom told me that I wouldn't even drink it as a baby so she had to get a special formula. I wash the cup out and start again.

     In the middle of the church floor is a shaft that leads down into utter darkness. I mention to the man in charge that we need to have a challenge down there. Lynch agrees. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment