expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, December 8, 2014

Crimes Unknown

Dream 11/20/2014




I'm in prison for crimes unknown. 

     The guards are opening the cell doors one at a time for the prisoners to go to breakfast. Prisoners are walking by our cell in droves. Our cell door is not open yet. A few tall, muscular and hostile-looking prisoners come by our cell and taunt my cellmate. They laugh at the fact that we have a welcome mat in our cell. I call one of the guys "dumbass." He tells me that he is going to beat me up when the door opens. I stand close to the door, I don't back down. It opens. I walk right up to them. They beat me up. They beat me up good.

     Off to breakfast or lunch or whatever it is, I find that the only thing the prison serves it's prisoners is ice cream. I grab a pint of strawberry.

     I go to the wardens office. We have something in common, we both attended The Honor Academy. We become friends. We talk about The HA and almost nothing else.

     My sister, Morgan, becomes imprisoned for crimes unknown. She becomes my cellmate. Morgan, the warden and I sit in our cell eating ice cream and talking about the year we spent in the Honor Academy. Dream ends

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment