expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, December 8, 2014

Still Alive

Dream 11/15/2014




     My sister lives on the 75th floor of the south tower of the World Trade Centers. A plane crashes into the tower.

     I rush to her apartment to warn her. She is with her boyfriend. I tell her that we have to leave, a plane has crashed into the building and now it's on fire. 

     She doesn't seem to mind. She tells me that she's just going to stay there until everything blows over. I can no longer stay. I leave her behind. I make it back to the ground and watch as the south tower collapses with my sister in it. 

     My sister walks out, not a bruise on her person. We walk to the north tower which has smoke billowing out the top from the plane. Everyone is running out. My sister tells the security guard that she has left something in her apartment on the 75th floor and she needs to go get it. The security guard tells her that chips are on her left and soda is on her right.

     We start up. I tell her that we need to take the elevator so we can get up there and back down fast before this building falls. She wants to take the stairs. We take the stairs. About mid-way up, the walls start to shake around us. The building starts to collapse, and we go with it.

     We live. Sitting with the security guards outside, we watch as many other buildings fall to the ground. Our mom comes rushing out of the distance. We are so excited to see her. She is happy to see that we are still alive. Dream ends

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment