expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Billie Jean

Dream 6/18/2016



My class is preparing to give a performance to our families. The principal of our school is teaching us the dance routine to the song "Billie Jean" by the king of pop himself, Michael Jackson.

The entire class stands on stage as the audience awaits the dance. The music starts. We all begin to move. I realize that I don't have a fedora, which is essential to the song. I go on without it. I learned this dance perfectly back in the early 2000's with my cousin DJ, but the dance the principal taught is slightly watered down. I accidentally revert back to the original dance rather than the watered down version and begin to mess things up on stage. Everyone starts to forget their moves and the whole performance comes to a grinding halt. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment