expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Hairspray

Dream 4/10/2016



My brother-in-law, Chad, and me are driving to my aunt's house.

I ask Chad which aunt we are visiting. He says, "your aunt soda." My aunt is having a party but we are there to pick up a few items that we stored in her barn. Me and chad drink Monsters as he drives. I ask him for a can of hair spray. He hands me the can. It looks just like the Monster. I tell him that I am worried I will get confused and drink the hair spray.

We make it to my aunts house. I run inside to the bathroom to look at myself in the mirror. I spray some spray into my hair and style it, then I leave, forgetting the hairspray on the bathroom counter. When I get back outside, I tell Chad that I forgot the spray inside but I'm too afraid to go and get it. He says it's okay, he'll go and get it but he never does. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment