expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Monster

Nightmare 4/8/2015




My friends and I come to school on a Saturday.

     We hang out and play games together. Their is about ten of us. A guy from our school is here. We didn't invite him. We think he's weird. His name is Joe. He tries to hang out with us at times during the day and other times he wonders off by himself. Every once in a while we can hear him down the halls talking to himself.

     Joe walks into the room that we are hanging out in. He demands out attention. He tells us that at 6:00 PM he is going to murder every one of us. Then he exits the room. His statement surprises us but Joe's a weird guy, it's what you'd expect from a weird guy. As the day goes on, Joe reminds us several more times about our fate at six o'clock. We become uneasy about him. It wasn't just an offhanded comment, he really is going to do something. All of us try to leave the school but the doors won't budge. We try all of them. The windows won't open either. It's as if a spell has been cast over the school and we have no say in the matter.

     Six o'clock is approaching fast and we feel that we have to do something about Joe. We find a pair of handcuffs and throw them around Joe's wrists. I start to feel uncomfortable about the situation. Joe is too calm. It scares me. I make a call to my sister. She comes and opens one of the windows. I climb out. We leave the area. Many of the others call people and inform them of the situation. Lots of people come to the school but not before six o'clock happens.

     All I know is what I hear through the grapevine. Four people dead. Two of them were good friends of mine. Their bodies, unrecognizable. They didn't even look human when he was done with them. He did it with his mouth. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment