expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Runaways



We kids are runaways in the city. An evil maniac (like Immortan Joe from Mad Max Fury Road) has taken many kids as his slaves. He roams the streets along with his baddies, looking for the next child to use and abuse. We evade capture several times over. We steal a truck. I drive while the others hop in the back. We drive around looking for a place to hide, and even more critical, somewhere to call our home.

We come across a warehouse. It's several stories tall. We park the truck and climb the stairs to one of the upper floors where we find a giant pile of clothes. I find Snoopy and Star Trek t-shirts. One of the other kids asks to trade one of his shirts for my Star Trek one. I do. We hear a noise coming from a nearby stairway.

I wake up


No comments :

Post a Comment