expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, January 24, 2019

My Cup Runneth Over

Dream 1.23.2019




       I walk through the halls of my old church in Anderson, Indiana. The church is small, but it feels like home to me. I walk through twisted hallways to a different part of the church, an area in which I've never been. At the end of the long hall, I find another church. This one is much bigger, and the seats are filled with those who believe and those who don't.

       I walk up to an upper balcony that is more of a dining area where one can still experience the service, but rather in a more casual manner. I meet two of my friends. One person is called Jordan, and the other has no name. They ask me to bring them a drink. Jordan wants a drink called Runescape. And the man with no name wants four Mountain Dews. I go and retrieve for them the beverages. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment