expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Luck Be A Lady

A Dream From My Past



      I am involved in a talent show. We are three contestants left in the show and the next round is "50's Music." We have to dress and sing as a person from the era. Simon Cowell is one of the judges.

     Our dressing room is an old gas station, but instead of aisles of candy, chips, and car accessories. The room is filled with clothing and props, it's sort of thrown together disorderly like a thrift shop. Time is running out and I can't come up with an idea for my song.

     But instantly I see a fedora laying on a shelf. I grab it, thinking that I may be able to get away with doing a Frank Sinatra song. I search the aisles and find a three piece suit. Perfect. Now I am ready. The only Sinatra song that I can ponder up is "Luck Be A Lady." Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment