expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Lawbreaker

Dream 11/1/16



I'm driving with some friends to a mall. When approaching an intersection, the light goes from green to yellow. I speed up. Red. I stop before the white line, but then decide that I don't want to wait, so I drive through the red light, somehow avoiding a collision. I'm terrified that a cop will pull me over.

We stop at Arby's to satisfy our hunger. I order a loaded Italian combo, but instead of curly fries I get a large order of Jalapeno Bites, a Mountain Dew to drink and a cherry turnover. My friends are standing by a coat rack flexing, talking about how they both have girly arms. After we get done with our food, I walk up to pay for the meal. The line is long, my friends convince me that I've already paid, but in the back of my mind, I know that I haven't. Once again, I am afraid that the cops are coming to get me. Dream ends.

 I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment