expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Passport to Romance

Dream 6-17-14



I'm inside a stadium. It looks like a football stadium. It's not a football stadium. It's a dating service. Where in a stadium there would be concession stands, here there are rooms and libraries where you can talk to someone of interest. 

My sisters, brother-in-law and mom are in a room off to the corner of the stadium. I don't know what my family is doing but I'm am here for the girls. While they stay in the room, I wonder off into the larger room of the stadium. I can see thousands of people sitting and talking in the stands. I see a girl sitting in a leather library chair. I find her attractive but am too scared to talk to her. I walk on. 

One of the services of the dating company is to take your blood pressure and that will tell you what personality traits you have as well as the traits you are looking for. I have my blood pressure taken. Immediately after the test is over, a lady comes to me with a sheet of paper. The important items are highlighted. 

I head back to the room where my family is. My sister and brother-in-law tell me that my mom and other sister are taking a nap before we head home. In the room is a bookshelf full of dusty books. The books probably haven't been read in years, some of them may have never been read. One peaks my curiosity. I slip it off the dusty shelf and start to flip through it. I find that someone has a page bookmarked with an old passport. The passport is old and tattered and missing the cover. It's from a man who was in the army. It tells that his base was "Fort Mubst" in Michigan. He was born in 1947. Dream ends

I wake up.

No comments :

Post a Comment