expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, October 25, 2018

Impostor

Dream 10.24.2018




My friend Tim is having a sleepover at his home. Ten to fifteen other guys are staying the night. Once everyone has gone to sleep, I sneak outside and shoot hoops. While playing basketball, I hear a growl not so far away. It isn't an animal but a human. Someone is lurking in the dark. I run inside and fall asleep.

Sometime later, I hear a doorknob jiggling. One of the guys wakes up and asks, "did anyone hear that?" The boys get up and investigate. When they walk outside, they find an impostor. All the boys, except for me, chase the impostor around a field. They never catch the stranger, but they aren't trying to. They run around as if they're in a marching band. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment