expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Future Serial Killers of America

Nightmare 1/4/2017




I know a boy. Something is wrong with him. Wrong with his demeanor. Wrong with his mind. He is the kind of person who tortures and kills animals just for fun. He is setting his eyes on a new target. A greater challenge. He is planning to kill my friend's mom with a knife. I couldn't tell you how I know this. I just do.

Time is running out. My friend and I rush back to his house to stop any planned execution from taking place. Our only hope is that we're not too late. When we enter his house we immediately yell for his mother. She answers. She is there. She is safe. No harm befell her. Where is the boy who tortures and kills animals just for fun?

...I never see or hear from him again. Dream end

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment