expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday, February 15, 2016

King Kong

Dream 2/15/2016


Me and three other friends are putting on three plays for an audience.

Mike, from Breaking Bad, picks us up in his car and takes us to a hotel where we are to perform. The first play is outside on a stage. I didn't even look at my lines. I have the script with me. We struggle through the first two skits. The final skit takes place on the roof of the hotel. I ask my sister if she'll be in it. She agrees.

We get to the roof and there is no audience. The show must go on! We start to perform. King Kong appears on the roof. He picks up my sister and throws her off the building. She lands in the river. I tell Kong that he wasn't supposed to do that. I can see in his face that he feels bad. He climbs down the building and swims to where she is. He brings her back. We continue the play for the audience that isn't there. Dream ends.

I wake up

No comments :

Post a Comment